Sunday, October 24, 2010

21st Century relations hit C-Span

For your viewing pleasure here is a clip of a guy trying to get back at his ex-girlfriend for cheating on him. Please remember that this is at a C-Span broadcast event about politics (First spotted by Roissy, and GameForOmegas):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BV_5m3nySo&feature=related

So what do we learn from this? Apparently, even the ultra intellectual get very bitter and resentful. Like Roissy said, this guy definitely is showing his hurt and his still apparent interest in a not so good looking lady. If I was in his spot I would probably do the same thing, which means my beta is showing, or more likely probably not said anything, but would have been steaming inside.

What he did was he chose a national cable channel to vent and that makes him look petty, which apparently is a big turnoff...who knew, I mean really? Seriously though, I just found it amusing and thought I'd share.

P.S. I will try to put up a post about my own failures and lack of triumphs from everyday life as soon as I am done posting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment